Friday, August 26, 2011

In the Belly of the Rhee/Kevin Johnson Beast: Sacramento GEM Movie Showing

Hi all:
 
I wanted to let you know that our screening of “Superman Truth” last night was a great success. We had almost 70 people and signed up 6 people for house parties. We had people from as far away as Oakland and Truckee (near Lake Tahoe) attend.  I’ll have to put the word out because I think there were people there with real cameras that might have pictures we could share. All I had was a camera phone. There are at least a couple of other screenings been planned for the fall. I’ll keep you informed.
 
Thanks for producing this great movie.
 
Kate Lenox
Sacramento Coalition to Save Public Education

 ===============
Check out Norms Notes for a variety of articles of interest: http://normsnotes2.blogspot.com/. And make sure to check out the side panel on right for news bits.

No comments: